• Do not post forums in any language other than English. Moreover, political, religious and adult content cannot be posted. Requested not to spamming posts. Such posts will be deleted very soon.

How to create Google reCAPTCHA API Keys?

SeoToolsbuz

Now I will show you, How to create Google reCAPTCHA API Keys?

First of all, you know that Google reCAPTCHA is a security tool used to protect websites from spam and automated abuse. A reCAPTCHA key is a unique identifier that allows website owners to use Google's reCAPTCHA service on their site. So using google reCAPTCHA is very important.

Let's get started:
#1: Sign in to your Gmail account and then go to the google reCAPTCHA website admin link.
Google reCAPTCHA.png

#2: Now write your Label name. It will be the project name or website name or so on. I am writing here my Ezyforum.com
Label.png

#3: Then go to the reCAPTCHA section. Select reCAPTCHA v2 and then select the "I'm not a robot" Checkbox.
reCAPTCHA type.png

#4: Now add your Domain here. I am adding here ezyforum.com
domain.png

#5: Now go to the Owners section. It will show your logged email here. If you want, you can add more emails here.
Now I don't want to add any email here so I left this space blank.
email.png

#6: Now tick on Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service and Send alerts to owners. Then click on Submit button.

agree.png

#7: Please wait for a few seconds. Within a few seconds, it will show the SITE KEY and SECRET KEY.
key.png

This is the process to create Google reCAPTCHA API Keys. Hope you understand well. If there is any problem, you can comment here. I will try to solve your problem.

Thank you very much for reading the post.