• Do not post forums in any language other than English. Moreover, political, religious and adult content cannot be posted. Requested not to spamming posts. Such posts will be deleted very soon.

How to add Branded Domains or Custom Domains on URLBoi.com?

SeoToolsbuz

Now I will show you, How to add a custom domain or branded domain on URL Shortener URLBoi.com

#Step 1: First click on Branded Domains link from the left sidebar or click here.
1.png

#Step 2: Then click on Add Domain Button from the top right corner or click here.
2.png

#Step 3: Now enter your domain name here e.g. https://ezyonlinetool.com/ and then click on Add Domain Button. It will show that Domain has been added successfully.
3.png

#Step 4: Now we will point our domain. For this, we will create an A record host: @ and value: 34.94.217.231
4.png

#Step 5: Go to Cloudflare and add your domain and then go to DNS Record. Now create an A record host: @ and value: 34.94.217.231
5.png

#Step 6: Now click on SSL/TLS and then Overview Link. Now select SSL/TLS Mode is full.
6.png

#Step 7: Then go to SSL/TLS > Edge Certificates Link and turn on the below options:
i) Always Use HTTPS
ii) Opportunistic Encryption
iii) TLS 1.3
iv) Automatic HTTPS Rewrites

This is the process to add a branded domain on the URL Shortener site ( URLBoi.com ).
Once you will completed this process admin will get a notification email. Admin will be added your domain to their server within 36 hours. Then you will able to use your custom domain as a URL Shortener or link shortener.

If you face any problems following this process, please comment here. I will help you to do this.