1. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promotion:Forum Rules
These forums define spam as unsolicited promotion for products, services, or other content, or posts with little, or no, applicable substance.
Do not spam the forums with links to your website or your allocated section, distribute promotional items. Officials consider spam to be sending private messages to many users in an attempt to promote other companies or websites.
2. Don't post obnoxious comments, links, or photos:
No type of abuse or defamation is permitted on this site. Anything that is obscene, racist, or otherwise discriminatory is prohibited. You shall not upload photos that contain sexually suggestive content or symbols. You are advised to be mindful of your post.
3. Do not use copyrighted material, and don't publish it:
Giving or asking for information on how to illegally access copyrighted materials is forbidden.
4. Remain respectful of other group members at all times:
All discussions on this forum should be polite and respectable. You may not try to hurt your fellow members of the community by harming them directly, but you also may not exploit or shame them in any malicious ways.
There's no need to abide by any particular position or status you have in this discussion forum, but you must adhere to these standards.
We are here to help you get started. The following are general guidelines to help you get started:Posting Guidelines
1. Be sure to check the first search:
There are certain chances that the matter you were searching for has already been addressed on the forum; that is where you should first try looking. It's simple to search; you must just use the search function.
2. Be aware of topics names:
Please include complete subject titles in your post. Give a brief description of your problem in the subject area. Avoid using attention-getting subjects, nobody pays attention to them.
Examples to avoid: Help me; Hello; Urgent, I have a question.
Am I able to create more than one account myself?General Forum Questions
We do not allow or encourage people to have more than one primary account. We prohibit the creation of more than one login if you have violated the rules by creating multiple accounts. Once you have a long-term ban on the forum, your login credentials are not accepted, and you abstain from creating new accounts.
What would happen if I broke a rule?
Either a warning or a permanent ban will be issued if you break a rule. Administrators and moderators may also edit, delete, move, or close any thread or post as they please, without prior warning.
What happens when I consider a post that contravenes a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the admin, moderators, or administrators.
Applicants must remain active on the moderated forums for at least three months and have more than 100 posts. Active moderators must also be active on the individual forums they moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums. They should also maintain a deep understanding of the subject matter.Becoming a Moderator
1. Be a regular forum member.
2. Have been attending this forum for over three.
3. Be knowledgeable of the forums you want to moderate.
4. Have a positive attitude.
5. Be helpful and friendly to others, and offer them information whenever possible. Show good people manners, be respectful, and offer advice whenever possible.
6. Actively participate in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, as a role model to each other.
7. Take an active part in any discussions between moderators about the running of the forum.
8. Be sure to keep inappropriate content away from the forums as much as possible.